Thursday, November 19, 2020 / by Victor Anguiano
As a seller, don't let the Holidays stand in the way of selling your home!
Here are 11 benefits of listing during the Holidays:
11. By Selling Now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture that market!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than during the regular work week!
5. Buyers are more ! ...
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 / by Jenel Yeamans
Enjoy this wonderful fall checklist provided by our affiliates at First American! ...
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 / by Jenel Yeamans
It's that time of year again, the lax summer is coming to an end, and all our kiddos will need to adjust back into the grind of the school year. Possibly one of the best things we as parents can do for our kids is prepare them in the weeks leading up to the first day, and maintain great habits throughout the year. Take a look at this amazing list that care.com put out of 101 Back to School tips for you and your children.
Set your kids' sleep schedules back to "School Time" two weeks before the first day.
Get your kids involved in programs that they can do after school to keep them active.
Visit cultural attractions like museums to shift their brains into "Scholar" mode.
Hire an after-school sitter to help care for your kids while you're at work.
Encourage your kids to read at least one book before the school year begins.
Reacquaint your kids with the calendar schedule they'll use to manage their activities.
Try apps lik ...
Monday, April 17, 2017 / by Jenel Yeamans
Thursday, March 16, 2017 / by Jenel Yeamans